Monday, September 17, 2018

My (Current) Favorite One-Liners and Jokes

Science deconstructs humor: What makes some things funny?
Hey there! It's been a while, huh? Well, I came across a list of some of my favorite one-liners and thought I'd better make a post, so here goes...
  • Do you know the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know and I don't care. 
  • Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, they won't be able to hear you from that far away. Plus, you'll have their shoes.
  • I have a copy of the world's worst thesaurus. Not only is it awful, but it's awful.
  • So what if I don't know what 'Armageddon' means. It's not the end of the world.
  • What's the difference between a good joke and a bad joke timing?
  • Correct punctuation: the difference between a sentence that's well-written and a sentence that's well, written.
  • I woke up this morning and forgot which direction the sun rises from, and then it dawned on me.
  • Velcro - what a rip-off!
  • The only thing 'Flat-Earthers' have to fear is sphere itself.
  • Don't you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do.
  • I hate Russian dolls. They're so full of themselves. (this is an inside joke)
  • I have a clean conscience. I haven't used it once till just now.
  • If I had a nickel for every math test I failed, I’d have like $5.63
  • Some people just have a way with words, and other people... uh... not have way.
  • All pro athletes are bilingual. They speak English and Profanity.
  • I bought one of those CD's that teaches you how to speak Spanish in your sleep. During the night, it skipped, so now I can only stutter in Spanish.
  • My wife and I laugh about how competitive we are. But I laugh more.
  • A conference call is the best way to a dozen people to say goodbye 300 times. 
Bah Ha Ha Ha! Okay, enough for now...

No comments: