Friday, June 5, 2020

Oxymoron

OXYMORON | Daily Wisdom Words
Here are some commonly used phrases that happen to be oxymorons. I just love using that word. When in a conversation, sometimes a person will say something like... 'I will tell you more on that later..." When I hear that, I always say, "did you just call me a moron?" It generally gets a chuckle, but a few times the person that said it will just say, "no." I think people just don't get me, but I'll share more on that later... 
open secret 
larger half 
clearly confused 
act naturally 
alone together 
Hell's Angels 
found missing 
liquid gas 
civil engineer 
deafening silence 
seriously funny 
living dead 
Microsoft Works (ha ha ha!)
military intelligence 
jumbo shrimp 
Advanced BASIC 
tragic comedy 
unbiased opinion 
virtual reality 
definite maybe 
original copies 
pretty ugly 
same difference 
plastic glasses 
almost exactly 
constant variable 
even odds 
minor crisis 
extinct life 
genuine imitation 
exact estimate 
only choice 
freezer burn 
free love 
working holiday 
rolling stop

No comments: